Shooting action videos for your YouTube channel?
Going for musical performances, nature scenes—the works?
Here’s a directional, stereo microphone for your action-packed recording needs!
- The SMX-10 meets Azdens’s high engineering standards
- Handcrafted in Japan, to ensure the highest quality for application in the broadcast field
- A directional stereo microphone that’s capable of capturing natural stereo sound with reduced noise, compared to a camera’s built-in microphone
- Designed for DSLR, mirrorless cameras, and other applications
- Low-cut frequency filter
- With a high-sensitivity microphone element in its core, the SMX-10 captures incredibly rich detail, with ultralow self-noise, and wide frequency response
- Included shock mount holder facilitates on-camera mounting and isolates the microphone from handling and motor noise
- Included windscreen to help minimize wind noise
- Powered by AAA battery or plug-in power
- 2-year warranty so you know you’ve got quality in your hands—Azden microphones are the best in the business
Deliver an emphatic WOW with your YouTube Video sound quality!
- Mic Element: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 100-20,000Hz
- Low Cut: 6dB/Octave at 200Hz
- Directional Pattern: Stereo Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -40dB at 1kHz (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 1.5k Ohms
- Max SPL: 100dB (1kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB (1 kHz at 1Pa)
- Power: AAA (1.5V) Battery x 1
- Current: 0.5mA or less
- Battery Life: Approx 1000 Hours
- Weight: 52g (2.9oz)
- Dimensions: Ø18.2mm X 177mm (Ø 0.72” X 7.97”)
- Output Type: 3.5mm Stereo mini-plug