Capturing crisp, professional sound for your Vlogs.
Here’s a shotgun microphone for film and video production, that’s going to give your YouTube videos the extra oomph they always need.
Make it big, bigger, biggest—among your YouTube competitors.
- Seamlessly picks up and records natural quality of a speaking subject
- Renowned for its stellar performance in natural sound capture
- Other microphones over-coddle the bass-response, making the audio dense/muddy, and over-accentuate high-mids to make dialogue stiff and harsh…
- Expect the SGM-250MX to record every sound of the scene with accurate natural tones and astronomical effect
- Compact, so it’s ideal for mounting on small cameras with the Mini XLR input
- All-metal Alloy case, so your pro microphone remains safe during a journey to your next adventurous destination
- Works with the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema camera 4K and 6K
- Hardwired Mini XLR cable
- Short length, ideal for mounting on compact cinema cameras
- Works like a charm with BMPCC 4K and 6K cameras with Mini XLR input
- Rejects side noise with Super Cardioid polar pattern
- Hardwired output cable with 3-pin Mini XLR connector
- Highly sensitive, low-noise condenser microphone element is Powered by P48 Phantom power
Measuring a meager 6 inches, it stays out of the way and doesn’t disrupt your creative processes—instead enhances them by capturing brilliant sound!
- 10-year Warranty with online registration
- Includes Azden’s SMG-X shock Mount, for mounting standard-sized camera shoe slots, as well as ¼”-20 threaded mounts and tripods
- Diameter expander sheets included for universal compatibility with ring-clamp style microphone mounts
- Audio quality that’s always good enough for the final cut
- Stellar audio capture with wide frequency response
An all-round great mic for the best dialogue capture
What's in the box?
Shock mount holder
- Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -33 dB at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Impedance: 100 Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Max Input SPL: 130 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- S/N Ratio: 76 dB (1 kHz at 1 Pa)
- Power Requirement: DC 11-50 V Phantom
- Output: 3-pin Mini XLR
- Dimensions: 153 mm x φ21 mm (6.02” x φ0.83”)Cable: φ5 mm x 330 mm
- Weight: 85 g (2.99 oz)
- Accessories: Shock mount holder, windscreen,
carrying pouch, rubber sheets